Tuesday, July 12, 2011

WRAP IT UP!

Well it's time to wrap up this adoption! Rob will be leaving tomorrow (Wednesday) at 5:00 pm for the "U" to finish up the process and bring her home. Please pray for him for safe and EASY travels. Rob is such a trooper. I love him for being such a 'hands-on' daddy. Nothing like throwing himself head first into becoming a father to a toddler he barely knows...alone. I am praying that Lucy is good to him while they are together and traveling...LOL! She seems like a delightful child and if she is anything like Ragen was when she was 2 1/2, there should be no problems. Thanks you for your prayers! xoxoxo

5 comments:

  1. Prayers headed your way! Safe travels Rob! Bring sweet Lucy home safe and sound :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark, Lily, and I will be praying for safe travel for Rob and Lucy. She's almost HOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. praying for easy, safe travels as well as quick paperwork!!!!
    hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful news, I can hardly believe it is almost over and your new life is starting already. Both my girls were great travelers,I am sure Lucy will be too.

    ReplyDelete