Friday, June 24, 2011

WE GOT IT!

The Lord heard us all and we got our referral TODAY! Tomorrow we see our daughter for the first time. It has been a long road, but a road that I would go down again and again...we still have a way to go, but God has seen us through it all, He won't leave us now. I think this is really just the beginning.

We are tired and have to get up at 5:00am to be on the road to Lucy's region by 6:00.

I will post pics as soon as I can....I know YOU are ALL WAITING! SO AM I!

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!!!!!thank you god!!!!
    so so happy for you guys :)
    cannot wait to see pics!!!
    good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you, cannot wait to see pictures of your sweet Lucy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God!

    Brooke Annessa
    www.theannessafamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete