Monday, August 13, 2012

Time to GO!

WOW...well when it comes to us and the "U", their timeliness has been extremely quick. Either that or they know somehow that I hate surprises and want to keep me on my toes. We will be leaving this weekend and just found out today! Last year when we traveled for Lucy, we got a 5 day notice....this year we were anticipating a more "normal" waiting period....but no, it's us, what was I thinking??? So we will be leaving in 6 days to drop off our girls with family in Minnesota and then on to the "U". Prayers for my girls as we leave them behind and prayers for our safety and this journey as we travel across the globe to meet our 3rd daughter would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

5 comments:

  1. Prayers for all of you! I am so exctied! Charity, your life is about to change in the most beautiful way.
    I am thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels!! Can't wait to see ya'll with your new little one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited and looking forward to seeing your journey to bring this sweet one home! Please blog your trip!!! Charity hangs on my Christmas tree each year, and I've been praying for her. She's beautiful on the outside, and I'm sure her inside is just as wonderful. You will be so blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying! So excited for you all! Can't wait to see that girl home!!!

    ReplyDelete