Saturday, August 21, 2010

If before you were born, I could have gone to Heaven and saw all the beautiful souls, I still would have chosen you. If God had told me, "this soul will one day need extra care and needs" I still would have chosen you. If He had told me, "that one day this soul may make my heart bleed" I still would have chosen you. If He had told me, "this soul would make me question the depth of my faith" I still would have chosen you. If He had told me, "this soul would one day make tears flow from my eyes that would overflow a river" I still would have chosen you. If He had told me, "our time spent together here on earth could be short" I still would have chosen you. If He had told me, "this soul may one day make me witness overbearing suffering" I still would have chosen you. If He had told me, "all that you know to be normal will drastically change" I still would have chosen you. Of course, even though I would have chosen you, I know it was God who chose me for you. Thank you God for letting me be her mommy! ~Author Unknown

2 comments:

  1. Thank you...I cry as I read this. I too, have known this truth with my beautiful boy, Blake. God is good!

    ReplyDelete